Thursday, August 24, 2006

Today

My new phone

Yesterday Mark and his friend hooked me up with the greatest contract and mobile phone. Unlimited internet access, camera, video and mp3 player. The mp3 player is a particular god send as I was all set to buy an ipod before I left Japan and was waiting until the last week. I was sat at the airport crying into my cup of star bucks coffee about the excess baggage issue when I suddenly realised I’d forgotten to buy the damn ipod. So my phone is no ipod but it runs on itunes and although it’ll probably only fit a few hundred songs on I’m happy for now. There’s no way I’m paying UK prices for an ipod.

It’s Sunny

Today it’s sunny! I can’t believe it! It’s the first time I’ve seen the sun and yeah it’s only 18 degrees but still. Blue skies and a bit of sun shine have completely changed my mood, was incredibly genki today indeed. We even ran twice our usual distance this morning.

Toba

On the way back from town we stopped off to get a paper to read over breakfast and what would be in the Guardian but an article on Toba and Mikimoto pearls! I couldn’t believe it. Damn - I miss Mie.

Erm … what else?

Piano?!

Shock of all shocks - I’ve been playing the piano! My brother purchased a new sheet music book and well it inspired me - basically a case of whatever you can do I can do better! He knows it too and says it’s totally unfair because I played for more years than him and he only did his preliminary exam. He just did 100 times better than me in his A levels though so I don’t feel bad - it‘s nice to be better than him at something!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home