More Edinburgh
I accidently took all my recent photos using a really low mega pixel setting on my camera, which I was gutted about until ... I realised I couple actually upload the pics onto my blog :)
Edinburgh was great, it was lovely to see my friend Vicky and her new flat which is where I spent my first afternoon. That evening I met up with Jade for dinner and drinks.
The following day Jade and me wandered around, ate, saw some more street theatre etc etc
In the evening I went out with Vicky and Jenny, we met up with Jade, Carl (as in ex-Mie) and his friends for a drink. They went to a comedy show and we moved onto a bar/club. I texted Carl to let them know where we were, their show finished early due to an exploded toilet (?!) so Jade came to meet us. Carl told her she'd never be able to find me inside, Jade assured him it would be easy - what else would I be doing if not dancing?!
Saturday I went to meet Jade to say goodbye before I came back to Carlisle. My last Japan goodbye I guess?
Edinburgh was great, it was lovely to see my friend Vicky and her new flat which is where I spent my first afternoon. That evening I met up with Jade for dinner and drinks.
The following day Jade and me wandered around, ate, saw some more street theatre etc etc
In the evening I went out with Vicky and Jenny, we met up with Jade, Carl (as in ex-Mie) and his friends for a drink. They went to a comedy show and we moved onto a bar/club. I texted Carl to let them know where we were, their show finished early due to an exploded toilet (?!) so Jade came to meet us. Carl told her she'd never be able to find me inside, Jade assured him it would be easy - what else would I be doing if not dancing?!
Saturday I went to meet Jade to say goodbye before I came back to Carlisle. My last Japan goodbye I guess?




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home