Friday, July 21, 2006

It's hot so the UK comes to a halt...naturally!

Here's one of many articles out there about the heat wave that is currently going on back home. Click here to read how the UK can't cope with weather extremes. It's amusing because it's exactly the same when it rains and snow more than usual too. Train lines swell, roads melt, businesses go bust, schools are closed, zoo animals are given blood flavoured ice, people are frying eggs on the bonnets of their cars ... and I think Japan is weird ... come on people GET A GRIP!

Surprisingly it's really cool in Japan this week, presently it's a rainy 25 degrees if you can believe it. The world really has gone crazy!

Here I am talking about the weather AGAIN on my blog, it scares me how British I am!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home