Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Lolly

I've unexpectedly found myself sat in work today due to an irritating, nenkyu situation I had not anticipated on. True there are more important things I could be filling my time with than updating my blog. But I'm a blog addict - I admit it.

I was about to email Lolly and decided that I would write some of the things I was going to say here instead, so everyone can read how great I think she is plus we all know I'm rather fond of dedicating posts to my fave people - especially those who read my blog ;)

Lolly made me the coolest leaving present, I didn't open it when she was there on Sunday as I think people were a little worried I'd cry more than I already was. To be honest it didn't really make me cry it made me laugh and smile about all the amazing stuff we've done together this year. It made happy that I've been able to do such great things and with such cool people and I know I'll be friends with Lolly forever so it doesn't really matter that our Mie-era has come to an end.

Lolly - my favourite was the Lost boys page. It made me laugh a lot :) Also, I might never have got that j-dato but as you said at least we had our own and lets face it I'm sure we'd have more fun together than we ever would with some j-boy! Although I'm still holding out that you'll get one in the next year!

Lolly I love you.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I'll miss you so much.

I hope you have a great trip home in summer.

Here are some pictures from before I had my blog ... no point including other pictures as they appear throughout my blog ;)

Look Ailo still has dark hair! It's November. We were drunk. Nigel was mad with us ;) But we still managed to make it to ...
Kyoto!
The Halloween Party

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home