Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Nagashima Spaland

On Thursday we randomly went to Nagashima spaland - we wanted to check out the onsen Milena had recommended.

We arrived and I was asking Vinny to look out for signs for the onsen place, when he brought to my attention that it was 11am and asked me were we really going to spend the 8 hours before we met Fiona in an onsen. Erm ... good thinking Vin ... so we decided to go into the theme park to fill in some time.

It's my second time to visit there and admittedly it's no Alton Towers but we had a lot of fun, surprisingly so as ...

I actually can't stand rides, I spent a few years in my teens pretending I did but I just don't and I'm never going to - so a while ago I decided to give up scary films and rides - my heart just can't take the stress ;) I decided though that all that screaming might be a good release and I think it might just have been. Plus, I was hardly worrying about different forms, packing boxes and cars when I was being projected backwards into the air!

Afterwards we went to the onsen, which was as Milena had said really cool. Thank you Milena for converting me into an onsen lover and for recommending such a nice place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home