Ise Jingu
Yesterday I didn't post, I was going to say it was the last thing on my mind but infact it wasn't - I wrote a post and then just saved it away. I was moaning and whinging and it was boring and I'm determined to be more positive about everything today :)
I'm very pleased that Vinny has been here this week, we've spent the last two days filming ourselves speaking in stupid accents, it doesn't sound so funny but has been and it's made me laugh - a lot. On Tuesday afternoon we headed to Ise Jingu (hey - it's only my 8th time or something!) it was lovely and quiet in comparison to usual and so I loved it even more than I usually do.
In the evening we went for an amazing dinner with Nige and Toshiki, followed by karaoke where Toshiki totally showed the rest of us up.



I'm very pleased that Vinny has been here this week, we've spent the last two days filming ourselves speaking in stupid accents, it doesn't sound so funny but has been and it's made me laugh - a lot. On Tuesday afternoon we headed to Ise Jingu (hey - it's only my 8th time or something!) it was lovely and quiet in comparison to usual and so I loved it even more than I usually do.
In the evening we went for an amazing dinner with Nige and Toshiki, followed by karaoke where Toshiki totally showed the rest of us up.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home