"Come Here to Me!"
Saturday night was spent in a really cool izakaya in Kyoto with Aileen and Clionadh. Lots of yummy food, drinks and fun was had!
We were supposed to be staying in Osaka so Vinny would be close to the airport the next day (BTW it turns out there's a direct train from Kyoto to Kansai which doesn't take much longer than the train from Namba) and also so that he could experience sleeping in a capsule. It was decided instead though that we would stay in Kyoto and try and find a love hotel. Purikura, more drinks and some searching we eventually ended up at a love hotel. I stayed with Beccy and Vicky at lovel hotel in Nagoya at xmas and so I guess it was good to see one again, although have to say I didn't ever expect to end up at one with my little bro!
We were supposed to be staying in Osaka so Vinny would be close to the airport the next day (BTW it turns out there's a direct train from Kyoto to Kansai which doesn't take much longer than the train from Namba) and also so that he could experience sleeping in a capsule. It was decided instead though that we would stay in Kyoto and try and find a love hotel. Purikura, more drinks and some searching we eventually ended up at a love hotel. I stayed with Beccy and Vicky at lovel hotel in Nagoya at xmas and so I guess it was good to see one again, although have to say I didn't ever expect to end up at one with my little bro!


Ailo and her green drink
"Come here to me Vinny. What's the craic? Everything's grand!"
Yukata purikura
Searching for a love hotel
Outside the love hotel in the morning - not amused!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home