Karaoke and Car Journeys
On Sunday evening we swung in late to Matsusaka to join in with a spot of karaoke and drama ;) I'm so pleased we got to do karaoke with Clionadh and Nige says we definitely got our song quota in even if we weren't there for too long!
Monday was a National Holiday and a day of pointless car journeys. I was really excited to watch the baseball, I drove to Tsu, I couldn't find the stadium, after 45 mins I gave up and drove back to Matsusaka. Nige and me went for lunch, drove to Meiwa to go to the cinema, no tickets left, drove back to Matsu. Having said all that I still had a lovely day hanging out with Nige and Jade, with so little time left it's definitely nice just hanging out with friends!
Monday was a National Holiday and a day of pointless car journeys. I was really excited to watch the baseball, I drove to Tsu, I couldn't find the stadium, after 45 mins I gave up and drove back to Matsusaka. Nige and me went for lunch, drove to Meiwa to go to the cinema, no tickets left, drove back to Matsu. Having said all that I still had a lovely day hanging out with Nige and Jade, with so little time left it's definitely nice just hanging out with friends!




2 Comments:
The state of me hair in that massage picture! I look terrible... Was great though - All thanks to Nige
Aileen my dear ... you always look beautiful to me ;)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home