Monday, July 10, 2006

Camp Inn

So Vinny's been here a week and we've spent most of the time hanging out and meeting up with my friends. I've taken lots of pictures but only seem to have one of my memory cards in school with me so looks like most of the pictures will have to wait, I do have some pictures from the 'camping' weekend i.e.' lets stay in luxury cabins and drink lots' weekend though.

The best part of the weekend was that Clionadh is visiting at the moment. It was so amazing to see her and was just as if she'd never left. I had the best fun! Thank you :)

The worst part of the weekend being that I am an emotional, stressed out fool at the moment. Vinny has had to witness my mood swings throughout last week and by Friday I reached crazy levels of shouting, crying etc. I'd calmed down by the time we met Milena and went for a nice stroll and an onsen - oh and a swim in river where I got leeched!

I can't describe how tough it is thinking about returning home, I'm finding it much more difficult then I imagined. The good bye process is going to be very drawn out too as people leave in dribs and drabs, which I'm not sure I can cope with too well. Apologies to everyone for being such a pain in the arse at the moment, especially those who are at the brunt of it.

Having said all this I have started to look forward to going home, some things here I definitely won't be sad to leave behind and I know it'll be great to see all my friends from home again. Martyn phoned this morning, it couldn't have come at a better time - it made me happy and reminded me how amazing it will be to see everyone again.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home