Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Vinny's here!

These are all short, picture orientated posts as I'm only at school one day this week and haven't got time to properly write.

Vinny arrived. His luggage didn't. Much stress all around ... you can only imagine me at the airport when 1 hr 20 mins after his flight has landed he's still not come through those bloody doors at kansai airport. The things I was imagining ... lost luggage was definitely the best case scenario. So off to Uni Qlo yesterday for some emergency supplies and we've just had a phone call to inform us the bag is arriving tomorrow. All good.

Yesterday we chilled out at home, went around Taki taking some pics for my successor, ate Mos burger, ate Indian and of course ... purikura!
Vinny and Hels at Tenkai park!!

Me in my store cupboard! It's my last day at Matsu-ko today
(Ailo - I'm just wearing your necklace once more before I give it back to you tomorrow!!) Vinny

3 Comments:

Blogger Fiona&Sam said...

Hi Vinny, looking forward to meeting you. You two look SO SWEET :)

4:08 am  
Blogger Aileen said...

ahhh lovely lovely... best thing about losing your bag is that they have to bring it right to your doorstep :)

5:53 am  
Blogger Aileen said...

p.s sneaky sneaky wearing my necklace again!!! hee hee.. i wouldn't have even spotted it!

5:54 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home