Friday, June 30, 2006

No more juku

I was really surprised when I left the juku for the last time, I was overcome with emotion, I had to choke back the tears. I'll leave you to decide if that's true or not.

Perhaps some of them did realise that they'd never see me again, including Takuto who has been a brat all year but when I was leaving followed me the whole way down the street looking up at me with puppy dog eyes. Who would have guessed it? But overall I think they cared even less than me that I was leaving, I didn't even get so much as a bye bye out of some of them! Kanae had gone to a lot of effort organising my farewell parties and she bought me the most beautiful present, I would have been sad if I'd had to say good bye to her but I'll see her again before I leave.
Yuya Class 2
Komaguchi sensei
Class 3
Class 1 - check out Gonzo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home