Momo and the Beatles!
This weekend was a perfect 'Mie' weekend. Friday night was Asako's sayonara party in Matsusaka, which was loads of fun (despite the horrid food). One of our friends works for Intrepid which is the company I went with to both Cambodia and China, who should walk in with her but the group leader from my China trip - bizarre.
Saturday was spent eating and generally lazing about in Matsusaka before going to meet Aileen and Momo in Tsu. We went to this great restaurant. Yay for tabehodai and nomihodai (all you can eat and drink) and the food and drinks actually being good!
Afterwards we went for a spot of karaoke. I had the best time. Momo - what can I say? You surprised us all - thanks for making it one of the best karaoke sessions ever! Plus we got to sing Bloc party and dance around on the seats :) I had the best night!
On Sunday evening I went to Miyagawa, hung out there and ate lots of food.
And now to the start of another week although this week is unlike most others in that it's a week of lasts ... my last conversation class, my last Japanese class, my last time at the juku (cram school), my last ichi nensei text book classes, my last ni nensei class. In most cases I don't think I'm going to be too upset, I'm pleased I've cancelled all my evening classes for July so I can concentrate on having fun and seeing my friends but I'll keep you posted ... you never know I might break down in tears when I say good bye to the kids at the juku for the last time ... yeah whatever!


Saturday was spent eating and generally lazing about in Matsusaka before going to meet Aileen and Momo in Tsu. We went to this great restaurant. Yay for tabehodai and nomihodai (all you can eat and drink) and the food and drinks actually being good!
Afterwards we went for a spot of karaoke. I had the best time. Momo - what can I say? You surprised us all - thanks for making it one of the best karaoke sessions ever! Plus we got to sing Bloc party and dance around on the seats :) I had the best night!
On Sunday evening I went to Miyagawa, hung out there and ate lots of food.
And now to the start of another week although this week is unlike most others in that it's a week of lasts ... my last conversation class, my last Japanese class, my last time at the juku (cram school), my last ichi nensei text book classes, my last ni nensei class. In most cases I don't think I'm going to be too upset, I'm pleased I've cancelled all my evening classes for July so I can concentrate on having fun and seeing my friends but I'll keep you posted ... you never know I might break down in tears when I say good bye to the kids at the juku for the last time ... yeah whatever!



3 Comments:
yeay... I've been excitedly waiting the update of your blog all day! Strange pictures of me!!! Had so much fun on Saturday. Thanks soooo much. love you.
yeah..........helen. i was so happy that night. thanks so much for making me get so drunk! ha...ha...let's sing the beatles again sometime.
What can I say?! I had the best time on Saturday. Can't believe we have such a short time left together! Love you both loads x x x
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home