The Weekend

On Friday night I headed down EARLY into Matsusaka to meet everyone for drinks and food. I had a really fun night and we ended up at karaoke, where I think we sounded even worse than we usually do!
On Saturday we made it for a Chinese lunch and then I went home to clean my apartment before Beccy and Vicky arrived but instead I spent over two hours sleeping and then only had 30 mins to have a quick clean around before they arrived at Taki station (i.e. threw all my clothes in the cupboard - think every item I owned was previously on the floor).
On Sunday we ventured down to Ise Shrine (it was my 7th time) . It was c
razy busy but it was a really nice day and I always enjoy going so I had a really nice day.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home