Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Back in Japan

So I've made it back to Japan and the journey wasn't quite as bad as I'd been expecting but it was still pretty rough.

I met Aileen and Momo for a lovely dinner on Saturday night but apart from that I've not done much else at the weekend apart from sleep which I have really paid for today, seen as though I woke up at 4am and couldn't get back to sleep. After phoning home, watching several episodes of Friends and still not managing to fall back asleep I decided the best thing to do was just to get up. Which now means I'm really tired again and I'm very tempted to go home and have a nap after school but I guess I've got to stop all this random sleeping and try and get back into some kind of regular routine again.

School has been suprisingly fine, in fact I've had a really nice day and have been quite busy which is always good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home