A Great Weekend
I'd decided that this was going to be my last year in Japan and that it was definitely time to be going home. When I have great weekends like I did this weekend though it makes that decision more difficult, then I had to say good-bye to everyone for the winter break and I was surprised how upset I felt when I'm going to see everyone at the start if January anyway.
On Friday I went to see the Pixies in Nagoya with a group of friends it was really good and my first experience going to see a band in Japan so also very interesting. The concert started at exactly 7pm we were a few minutes late so as a result missed the first four songs. The band sounded great, we had fun, Kim was given a tree by some guy in the crowd and then it all finished at 8:30pm. Very bizarre.
On Saturday I had some people around to my apartment for a pot luck dinner (I felt the Matsusaka crew had to do something to rival the nights out being held in Tsu and Ise). I had such a lovely time, despite being 'flustered' about the noise (didn't want a repeat of the complaints I received after my birthday party). I have to say the boys did us proud, had gone to lots of effort and brought some lovely food. We headed off for karaoke in Ise afterwards, where we sang/shouted badly and jumped around for a few hours!
Sunday was spent eating Mos Burger, watching a documentary about Walmart, purikura (picture club) and eating Indian curry.
All good, so now just have to find out how I include pictures as that's kind of the whole point of this ...
I don't think I've done this right but will figure it all out later. Here are some picture from Saturday night.
On Friday I went to see the Pixies in Nagoya with a group of friends it was really good and my first experience going to see a band in Japan so also very interesting. The concert started at exactly 7pm we were a few minutes late so as a result missed the first four songs. The band sounded great, we had fun, Kim was given a tree by some guy in the crowd and then it all finished at 8:30pm. Very bizarre.
On Saturday I had some people around to my apartment for a pot luck dinner (I felt the Matsusaka crew had to do something to rival the nights out being held in Tsu and Ise). I had such a lovely time, despite being 'flustered' about the noise (didn't want a repeat of the complaints I received after my birthday party). I have to say the boys did us proud, had gone to lots of effort and brought some lovely food. We headed off for karaoke in Ise afterwards, where we sang/shouted badly and jumped around for a few hours!
Sunday was spent eating Mos Burger, watching a documentary about Walmart, purikura (picture club) and eating Indian curry.
All good, so now just have to find out how I include pictures as that's kind of the whole point of this ...

I don't think I've done this right but will figure it all out later. Here are some picture from Saturday night.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home