Friday, December 16, 2005

I'm Back!

So I got back home ok. The flight was long and boring but the food was suprisingly good and the films were bearable. I didn't get an aisle seat though so was worried about having to go toilet; I'd wait ages before asking the guy next to me get up but then as soon as I'd gone I'd need it again- basically I spent 10+ hours thinking about nothing but peeing!!

Home's great. I've done lots of shopping already, have been enjoying home cooked food and even went carol singing to raise money for my Mum's school yesterday. It's really nice to be home and am enjoying spending time with my family, although my brother has turned into a social butterfly and never seems to be in! I'm really looking forward to all my friends arriving back; Lindsay and Vicky are back this weekend and I can't wait to see them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home