Why blog?
So I guess this is my first post. Every day at school I check my email, the Mie Jets site, read the news on the BBC, Coronation Street updates (yes I'm very sad) and read a variety of different people's blogs. It's always nice to find that someone has updated their blog with their recent news. I like it, I like reading blogs so thought it was about time I started one and I guess as I'm living in Japan at the moment it's a good time to start as there's hopefully lots for me to write about. The only problem is I've already been here 18 months. I guess to re-cap; I've been on loads of cool trips, eaten lots of weird (but sometimes wonderful) food, been to karaoke far too many times and enjoyed it far too much, made so many great friends whilst at the same time missing the great ones I left behind at home (this is starting to make me cringe so I'm going to stop there). I have no idea who is going to read this but if you do I'm sorry because I know I'm not very good at writing and I know I waffle way too much.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home