Back from the 'Pool
So I'm too tipsy and way too tired to write a proper entry now - I've just got off a train from Liverpool. I'd love to say I've had a cultural day visiting galleries and museums but I haven't - I've spent all day eating a drinking.
I'm off to Edinburgh again tomorrow to meet Jade and I'll hopefully also see Vicky who is back from her around the world travels and of course I'll be seeing Jen and Nick again. Maybe I should just move to Edinburgh the amount of time I spend there?!
Anyway I have so much to write about but absolutely no energy so it'll have to wait to a later date - that goes for replies to emails too - sorry :(
I'm off to Edinburgh again tomorrow to meet Jade and I'll hopefully also see Vicky who is back from her around the world travels and of course I'll be seeing Jen and Nick again. Maybe I should just move to Edinburgh the amount of time I spend there?!
Anyway I have so much to write about but absolutely no energy so it'll have to wait to a later date - that goes for replies to emails too - sorry :(

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home