Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Helen's Home Dailies No.1 - I'm not fat!

After being surrounded by skinny, tiny, perfect Asian girls for two years I think my perception regarding my body has (stupidly) changed completely. I think us girls are far too harsh on ourselves in Japan and it's completely obvious when you come home! I know Lolly has noticed it too being at home. It seems so strange (and of course good) to just be an average size again and dare I say it but to even be slimmer than a lot of people around you!

I went to be fitted for a bra today at good ol' Marks and Sparks. The first thing the woman said to me was "oh to be a skinny little thing like you. Gone are the days I looked like you ..." I nearly collapsed after being told on a regular basis how fat I was over the past two years!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home