Sayonara Japan
Here I am. My last post from Japan. Who would have thought it? I didn't even know what a blog was when I first arrived in Japan ... how things have changed!
I've kept thinking over the past few weeks that my last post from Japan should be very poignant and I should reflect on my time here. Now it's actually come to it - I have no idea where to start so I'm afraid I'm just not going to bother, perhaps I'll write something when I'm back home and sat with nothing to do!!
As for my blog I'm definitely going to continue it not sure how often I'll post pictures as my parent's don't have broad band and it takes hours simply checking email. I can't promise that it'll be very exciting either ... something along the lines of 'I went up the town. Scranned some pie and chips' (that's a joke BTW) certainly no purikura and karaoke expeditions though!
Japan mata ne!
I've kept thinking over the past few weeks that my last post from Japan should be very poignant and I should reflect on my time here. Now it's actually come to it - I have no idea where to start so I'm afraid I'm just not going to bother, perhaps I'll write something when I'm back home and sat with nothing to do!!
As for my blog I'm definitely going to continue it not sure how often I'll post pictures as my parent's don't have broad band and it takes hours simply checking email. I can't promise that it'll be very exciting either ... something along the lines of 'I went up the town. Scranned some pie and chips' (that's a joke BTW) certainly no purikura and karaoke expeditions though!
Japan mata ne!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home