Sunday, July 30, 2006

A Surprise Post from Tsu!

So ... it turns out that wasn't my last post from Japan at all. What a perfect last weekend! Friday was dinner and a Lost session in Matsu. Goodbye to Dave, Miki and Tetsuya. Dave made me the most amazing DVD of my time here in Mie, he really is one of the most thoughtful friends I've ever had. Thanks Dave. It was lovely to see Miki and Tetsuya - I'll miss them so much.

Saturday was spent hanging out and in the evening we randomly decided to go to Matsu castle. It's two years since I last went there and I don't particularly have great memories from that weekend so it was nice to go back and share a perfect evening with friends.

I really wanted to spend my last night in my apartment, I don't know why but it was just something I had to do. Despite waking up early I still ended up frantically running around last minute cleaning minutes before my j friend came to pick me up to go for lunch at ... KURA! One last time. My favourite.

Then cancelling my ketai. Hanging out with Nige and Yoko. To Tsu ... more good byes or rather mata nes!!

Ailo and me went for a great dinner at Momo's fave place and then wandered around taking daft pics. Here I am back in her apartment - my last night in Japan. Hope you enjoy the pics (I know it's all in a weird order but don't have much time)...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home