It's cold!
I'm having a lovely time in Edinburgh but I've come down with a horrid cold and am being the guest from hell!!
Last night we went out for a lovely dinner, but the combination of far too much food and red wine meant that all I wanted to do was sleep!
Below is a picture of Jen and me, it's not a very good picture but I just wanted to show you what we were stupidly wearing last night. It was absolutely baltic. We were out in our lovely summer attire and no joke other people were wearing winter jackets and scarfs! Just checked the BBC and it's about 9 degrees in the evening at the moment. No wonder we ended up back at Jen's flat by 11:30 snuggled up under a blanket on her sofa!!
Hopefully we'll check out some of the festival stuff over the next few days.
Last night we went out for a lovely dinner, but the combination of far too much food and red wine meant that all I wanted to do was sleep!
Below is a picture of Jen and me, it's not a very good picture but I just wanted to show you what we were stupidly wearing last night. It was absolutely baltic. We were out in our lovely summer attire and no joke other people were wearing winter jackets and scarfs! Just checked the BBC and it's about 9 degrees in the evening at the moment. No wonder we ended up back at Jen's flat by 11:30 snuggled up under a blanket on her sofa!!
Hopefully we'll check out some of the festival stuff over the next few days.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home