Let's enjoy sweating!
Today it's 26 degrees celcius which wouldn't be too bad but that's along with 82% relative humidity. I think it's been creeping up for a while but I hadn't really noticed it until I walked out of the icy air conditioned supermarket on Monday and stepped outside slap bang straight into the wall of humidity.
Hitting this wall turns anyone, even the incredibly attractive, into sweaty, clammy, minging beings.
Here's to six weeks of sweating profusely and the continuous bad skin, greasy hair and sweaty clothes that comes with it.
YAY!
Hitting this wall turns anyone, even the incredibly attractive, into sweaty, clammy, minging beings.
Here's to six weeks of sweating profusely and the continuous bad skin, greasy hair and sweaty clothes that comes with it.
YAY!

1 Comments:
Booooohooooo... I hate the friggin' heat.
One good thing about working in the mountains is that it is somewhat cooler here :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home