Pans
People didn't buy pans and equipment for the kitchen for them to be left dirty for days on end. The kitchen would look a lot tidier if people would wash pans etc out as soon as they have been used!!!
- This was from my second year of uni, my friend and me were left exasperated by our flat mates. I don't think they even contributed a mug between them to the kitchen and yet they felt it was acceptable to use all our stuff and then leave it all caked in food for extended periods of time.
- I can't actually remember if I ever plucked up the nerve to actually stick this in the kitchen or not but I certainly remember writing it and I definitely remember the hours Sue and me spent complaining about our flat mates in her room! Uni days ... just think Vinny you have all this to come!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home