An Invitation
I found lots of stuff that I wrote when I came to Japan and I was going to post some more along with how I felt about things now but I decided it was a bit too dramatic and I'd rather post it right before I leave Japan.
I'm going to get back to 'hey look at this - we ate lots, went to karaoke and did purikura' kind of thing.
The only thing of any great note for this week is that I got my first ever wedding invitation in the post! Yay! Hm ...what to wear?!
I'm going to get back to 'hey look at this - we ate lots, went to karaoke and did purikura' kind of thing.
The only thing of any great note for this week is that I got my first ever wedding invitation in the post! Yay! Hm ...what to wear?!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home