Monday, May 29, 2006

This Weekend's Pictures

This morning I had three ichi nensei classes in a row, the fact I had three classes in a row isn't the problem it's the fact that it's exactly the same lesson three times in a row. By the last class I'm usually a little delirious and resort to jumping around a lot in class, I'm sure the students think I've gone crazy and well they're right.

As a result I 'm feeling a little weary and am not posting with my usual enthusiasm. So the weekend in short - On Friday I spoke in Hakusan with Ewan and Aileen about English, Scottish and Irish English ... Saturday was the talent show in Hakusan followed by coffee in Tsu ... Saturday night was dinner and karaoke in Matsu ... Sunday hanging in Miyagawa with Asako and Milena ... Dinner with Nigel, Yoko and Heather in Matsu on Sunday evening. Think that's it. Here are the pics ...

Sam - another talented friend!


A big, old, famous tree

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home