Deep within my computer ...
Before I headed off to bed last night I decided to have a look through some of the files on my computer as I'm thinking about deleting a mountain of stuff and also thought it would probably be quite interesting to read some of the ramblings I've written in the past. By far the most interesting were my observations from when I first arrived in Japan.
So, I've decided that over the next few days I'll post some of the things I found hidden in the depths of my computer. Nothing of any great depth as this is only a blog afterall but hopefully I'll post some pretty funny stuff. I'll start today with some documents I found from my uni days ...
So, I've decided that over the next few days I'll post some of the things I found hidden in the depths of my computer. Nothing of any great depth as this is only a blog afterall but hopefully I'll post some pretty funny stuff. I'll start today with some documents I found from my uni days ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home