Tokyo
This weekend we headed up to Tokyo, this was probably my last time to Tokyo - well for some time at least. I had thought of lots of things to write about but decided against it as the people who read my blog the most regularly are the ones I went with ... so instead I'll let the pics tell you about the weekend.
Shopping
Last time at the Andon? Really everyone should stay here!
Lolly looking pretty in the rain
A man and a daikon
Saturday was spent mostly in Harajuku; getting beauty treatments, shopping and eating.
(BTW - I've been to Harajuku 4 times and I've still never seen the crazy kids on the street!)
Afterwards Sam and Fiona took us to this amazing little place for tea followed by wine, unfortunately we weren't allowed to take photos but trust me it really was amazing.
Shopping
Last time at the Andon? Really everyone should stay here!
Lolly looking pretty in the rain
A man and a daikon 
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home