Have Changed my Mind - Birthdays are Great!
I am of course having a lovely birthday - why would anyone not like birthdays?! It was a moment of madness I was having yesterday!
This morning I got up early and phoned my family. In the UK it was still the 1st Feb so when I was speaking to them Dad's and my birthday was at the same time and not Vinny's and mine. It was lovely speaking to them and I opened my cards whilst on the phone to my brother.
I was having a nice cup of coffee and then Mart phoned, it was great catching up with him for the first time in a few weeks.
In school, Kobayashi sensei, Noda sensei and Nagashima sensei ushered me into the photocopying room, where they sang Happy Birthday and presented me with the nicest dessert/cake and a lovely Japanese style bag.
I'll have the classes after school but am planning on just playing games with them - am sure they won't complain!
After I finish teaching I'm meeting Nigel and we're going for something to eat.
This weekend I'm off to Hokkaido for the Yuki Matsuri (Snow Festival) and despite having a weird dream about it last night I'm sure it's going to be a once in a life time trip!
AND I got loads of lovely cards, emails, texts and pressies. Everything's great :)

Here's the card my Mum made me!
This morning I got up early and phoned my family. In the UK it was still the 1st Feb so when I was speaking to them Dad's and my birthday was at the same time and not Vinny's and mine. It was lovely speaking to them and I opened my cards whilst on the phone to my brother.
I was having a nice cup of coffee and then Mart phoned, it was great catching up with him for the first time in a few weeks.
In school, Kobayashi sensei, Noda sensei and Nagashima sensei ushered me into the photocopying room, where they sang Happy Birthday and presented me with the nicest dessert/cake and a lovely Japanese style bag.I'll have the classes after school but am planning on just playing games with them - am sure they won't complain!
After I finish teaching I'm meeting Nigel and we're going for something to eat.
This weekend I'm off to Hokkaido for the Yuki Matsuri (Snow Festival) and despite having a weird dream about it last night I'm sure it's going to be a once in a life time trip!
AND I got loads of lovely cards, emails, texts and pressies. Everything's great :)

Here's the card my Mum made me!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home